Find out why you should try practitioner brands.
You may not realize it, but not all vitamins and supplements are created equal. It’s true, supplements can be very beneficial to your health, but you should be careful about which brands you choose to not only spend your money on, but trust your health to. One easy way to make sure the supplements you are buying are top-quality is to look for practitioner brands, and we’re going to tell you why.
What are Practitioner Brands?
By choosing practitioner brands, you are guaranteed to receive pharmaceutical grade supplements that have been scientifically formulated to meet or exceed the highest levels of manufacturing. They are also tested thoroughly by independent laboratories to ensure that they meet quality standards for:
- Efficiency of absorption
- Labeling Transparency
How to Choose Supplements
Anyone who’s walked through the supplement aisle at the grocery store or pharmacy knows that there is no shortage of choices when it comes to supplement options. So, how do you know if the supplements you are choosing are practitioner brands? Well, you can start with the brand, and the retailer. Here are some of the top brands we stand behind and will always recommend to our customers when searching for high quality supplements:
- Pure Encapsulations – This is one of the practitioner brands that is a good choice for those suffering from food sensitivities and allergies. Pure Encapsulations’ products are sourced from trusted suppliers and undergo significant testing by independent laboratories to ensure supreme quality. All of its products are free of common allergens such as wheat, peanuts, eggs, gluten, artificial sweeteners and more, so you can feel good about what you’re taking.
- Nordic Naturals – This brand leads the pack in supreme quality fish oils and fatty acids. It’s not easy to make something like cod liver oil taste good, but somehow Nordic Naturals makes it work. It also gets points by offering a wide variety of consumption options, including liquid formulas to mix with food, easy to swallow softgels, and even children’s gummies!
- Thorne Research – This is a well-rounded health and wellness company that has been offering high-quality formulations for over 35 years. You can trust that all of its products have undergone extensive research and testing to meet the company’s industry leading high standards.
- Klaire Labs – This is another one of our recommended practitioner brands for those suffering from food allergies and other sensitivities. All of Klaire Labs’ supplements are hypoallergenic, as well as gluten and dairy free. It is also an industry leader in supplemental blends, such as this potent probiotic blend that is particularly helpful for those who are being treated with antibiotics.
- Integrative Therapeutics – This brand prides itself on being one of the very few FDA-approved supplement manufacturers. It is also a certified organic processor. This brand is a great choice if you’re searching for supplements to help with conditions, such as anxiety, stress, sleeplessness and more. You can trust that you will always be in good hands with this practitioner brand.
So, choosing high-quality, purely sourced supplements isn’t that hard after all. You just need to find the right practitioner brands and choose what you need. Take a look at the supplements all of our practitioner brands have to offer and get started toward a healthier you!
Choosing the multivitamin that’s right for you is easy, as long as you know what to look for.
It’s common knowledge that a daily multivitamin can be very beneficial to your health. But, you might not be aware that not all multivitamins are the same. It’s important to do your research before purchasing a multivitamin, to make sure it’s of high quality and it contains the nutrients you are looking to supplement in your diet. Here’s a quick guide on how to find the multivitamin that is right for you.
What is a Multivitamin?
A multivitamin is meant to act as a supplement to a healthy diet by filling any nutritional gaps in your daily intake of crucial vitamins and minerals. They are available in a variety of different digestible forms, including pill tablets and capsules, chewable tablets and gummies, as well as powders and liquids. The method of digestion is simply a preference for the consumer.
Different Kinds of Multivitamins
There are all kinds of multivitamins to meet your specific needs. Generally, multivitamins are broken down into these categories:
- Children and Teens
Which Multivitamin is Right for Me?
It’s not always easy to choose a multivitamin, or even determine whether or not you actually need one. So, we’ve listed a few of our favorites that are all high quality and categorized by your specific needs.
Best Multivitamin Tablet
- Junior Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations – This is specially formulated for children and teens ages four and up.
- Eve Women’s Plus by Now Foods – These multivitamins are fortified with evening primrose, cranberry, green tea, horsetail silica, and CoQ10.
- Every Women’s One Daily Multi 55+ by New Chapter – This one is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women over 55.
- PreNatal Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations – This one provides support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women, and lactating women.
- ADAM Superior Men’s Multi Tablets – Complete supplemental nutrition for the average adult male with this multivitamin.
- O.N.E. Multivitamin by Pure Encapsulations – Try this universal multivitamin for men and women.
Best Gummy Multivitamin
- Mykind Organics Kids Multi Gummies by Garden of Life – This is a gummy for children over four.
- Multi-Vitamin Plus Hair Skin & Nails Support Gummies by Nutrition Now – You’ll find hair and nails benefits in this multivitamin.
- Men’s Gummy Vitamin by Nutrition Now – Two gummies provide adult males with everything they need in a multivitamin.
Best Multi Packs
- Women’s Pure Pack by Pure Encapsulations – These packets contain individual core nutrients, such as calcium, fish oil, and vitamin D.
- Men’s Pure Pack by Pure Encapsulations – These packets support men’s cardiovascular, macular, and prostate health.
Choosing the multivitamin that’s right for you is easy, as long as you know what to look for. See what a difference it can make for your daily nutritional needs, and let us know what changes you see in the comments below!
Try these 7 oils to hydrate your hair and scalp.
Many of us use natural and essential oils on a daily basis for everything from boosting our immune systems to cleaning our homes. But natural oils are also super beneficial for your hair and scalp. Want your hair to grow? There’s oil for that. Need something to hydrate your hair and scalp? There’s oil for that too. In fact, there are a lot of natural oils that are great for your hair. Read ahead to find one that may help you!
Different Types of Oils
There are two main types of oils that are great if you want to hydrate your hair and scalp. They are essential oils and carrier oils. Here’s the difference between the two.
- Essential Oils – Highly concentrated oil that is distilled directly from a plant. The purpose is to capture the plant’s scent, flavor or essence to benefit from its natural characteristics, in a more efficient manner. Essential oils are often used in aromatherapy.
- Carrier Oils – These oils are also derived from plants, but they are used to dilute essential oils and serve as a “carrier” to be absorbed better by the skin. Examples include coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil. They are especially helpful to hydrate your hair and scalp.
Best Oils for Your Hair
Different oils do different things for your hair and scalp. Essential oils are great for scent and stimulating hair growth, while a carrier oil is a miraculous way to hydrate your hair and scalp. Below is a list of oils, and what they can do for your hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Great for moisturizing and gentle on sensitive skin. Rubbing it into your scalp will eliminate dry, flaky skin. It won’t leave an oily residue and is great for cleansing your pores. You can even use it as a makeup remover!
- Lavender Oil – An essential oil that can be used as a deep conditioner. Many people use it to help control dandruff and add luster to dry, brittle hair. It smells great too!
- Marula Oil – Marula is a fruit that is rich in vitamin C. It’s also full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids that make your hair shiny and full. Also a great choice for repairing split ends. Shop for marula oil from trusted brands like Russell Organics.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – A powerful antioxidant that will keep your scalp healthy and help prevent hair loss for fuller, thicker hair. It is also hydrating and provides protection from everyday damage such as heat tools.
- Cedarwood Oil – Helps stimulate the scalp encouraging hair to grow by providing balance to the oil-producing glands in the scalp. It is also a powerful natural antibacterial and antifungal.
- Coconut Oil – This is great for softening the hair and adding shine. It’s also great when used as a blend, such as this Coconut & Jojoba mix from Desert Essence.
- Camellia Oil – Commonly used as a do-it-all beauty product, camellia oil is absorbed quickly into the scalp and is rich in vitamins A and B. It can be used as a hair treatment to rapidly hydrate your hair and scalp and fight against split ends.
You don’t have to look far for a treatment that will help hydrate your hair and scalp. Nature always provides a remedy. Try some of these natural solutions and let your natural beauty shine through.