You may have heard people talking about the benefits of using a natural deodorant. You may have even considered switching yourself, but aren’t sure if it would be as effective as the store brands you’re used to. Well, we have the answers to all your questions today, and by the end of this blog, you’ll be ready to make the switch too!
Benefits of Using a Natural Deodorant
There are actually many benefits to using a natural deodorant. Despite offering natural fragrances, they are surprisingly superior at neutralizing smelly body odor. That’s just one benefit! There are many other health benefits of using a natural deodorant.
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Are Free of Harmful Parabens
- Aluminum Free
- Use Natural Essential Oils, Not Perfumes
- Won’t Stain Your Clothes
- Don’t Block Pores
- May Soothe Razor Burn
Okay, now that you’re convinced that switching to a natural deodorant is the way to go, let’s talk about how to find the one that’s right for you. Here are our top five favorites that should have everything you’re looking for.
Try These Natural Deodorants
- Citrus Deodorant by Weleda Body Care – This unique spray on deodorant gives the immediate feeling of freshness. Packed with pleasant scents like lemon and orange essential oils, it neutralizes the bacteria that causes your underarms to stink. You’ll also feel good about the promise of no animal testing and a recyclable bottle. This deodorant is free of parabens, phthalates, aluminum, and all synthetic preservatives and fragrances.
- Lavender Roll-on Deodorant by Bleu Lavande – This roll-on option is enriched with soothing lavender essential oil to keep you calm and balanced all day. It also includes hydrating ingredients such as aloe leaf and vitamin E, for a light refreshing effect.
- Wild Rose Deodorant by Weleda Body Care – This is another spray on option that we love from Weleda. Infused with organic rose leaf extract, it has a wonderful scent that has milk astringent properties so that it will actually tone and cleanse your skin with each use.
- Deodorant Apricot by Jason Naturals Products – This natural stick deodorant is infused with soothing vitamin E and neutralizes odor all day with naturally sourced zinc ricinoleate, grapefruit seed extract, and natural apricot oil. You’ll enjoy a fresh scent and softe, smoother underarms.
- Herbal Pine Deodorant by Aubrey Naturals – This is a good natural option for men looking to reap the benefits of using a natural deodorant. This classic pine scent is fresh and inviting without harsh chemicals and preservatives.
So, which one will you try first? We’d love to hear about your experience making the switch to a natural deodorant!