“Good health is not an unobtainable privilege meant to be savored only by the fortunate. Rather, it is a right that should be enjoyed by anyone who is willing to take the time to learn how to take care of his or her own body.” ~ Dr. DicQie Fuller-Looney, Founder, Transformation Enzymes
From the very beginning of its history, Transformation Enzyme Corporation (TEC) has been dedicated to the idea that every individual is entitled to optimal health and vitality. TEC is a nutritional supplement company that specializes in the development of high quality digestive enzyme and probiotic products.
Digest – Transformation’s Professional Protocol Digest™ is an enzyme supplement designed to help promote availability and absorption of nutrients, health and vitality of cells, and improved overall digestive and immune system health.
- Proteolytic Enzymes support the digestion of proteins for reduced risk of food sensitivities, toxins, and free radicals.
- Lipolytic Enzymes encourage more complete digestion of fats and lipids to support pancreas, liver, and gall bladder health and wellness.
- Polysaccharolytic Enzymes support the digestion of carbohydrates for reduced food intolerances and relief from occasional indigestion and gas.
- Probiotic Blend. Optimal flora supports relief from occasional GI discomfort, reduces problems associated with lactose intolerance, and encourages healthy and timely elimination by acting as a natural stool softener. Probiotics support production of enzymes such as protease, lipase, and lactase, further encouraging more complete digestion.
- Jerusalem Artichoke. This tuber is a prebiotic plant fiber that supplies nourishment for good bacteria.
- Lactoferrin. This multifunctional protein is known for its ability to support a healthy immune system.
Carbo-G – Transformation’s Professional Protocol Carbo-G™ is a digestive enzyme supplement designed to help reduce the symptoms of occasional bloating, diarrhea, gas, and abdominal cramps associated with diets high in complex carbohydrates.
- Polysaccharolytic Enzyme Blend. Gluten proteins in wheat products are surrounded by a starchy endosperm cell, which can more effectively be broken down with the alpha-galactosidase, phytase, amylase, glucoamylase, and diastase enzymes included in Carbo-G™.
- Proteolytic Enzymes. In addition to our traditional protease blend, this formulation includes DPP-IV which helps break down some of the stubborn peptides found in grain that are often implicated in gluten intolerance.
- Probiotics. These “good” bacteria, naturally present in the gut, help support digestion to assist in maintaining optimum intestinal balance where there is gluten intolerance.
- Herbal and prebiotic plant fiber. Includes several herbs known for their ability to promote gastrointestinal health.
Transformation Enzymes products do not contain fillers and are designed to be non-allergenic.