With all that’s going on in the world, couldn’t you use a way to simplify your life? Let’s be honest, we all could. But how do you get started? We’ve got some great tips that will immediately take some of the pressure off, and help you get the most out of life. Best of all, you can start today!
How to Simplify Your Life
Before you can simplify your life, you first need to identify what it is that is making it so hard in the first place. Are you stressed? Are you unhappy or depressed? Are you overweight, but don’t have time to exercise? Are you engaging in a toxic relationship? There are so many factors that can weigh you down and keep you from enjoying your life. The key is to figure out what they are, and do something about it.
Common Sources of Unhappiness
Take a look at some of the most common reasons people say they are unhappy, and some tips on how you can change those burdens and ultimately simplify your life.
You are Stressed
Stress can have a very negative impact on your life, so finding ways to reduce it, even just a little, will be a major step in your quest to simplify your life. Try these stress relieving techniques and see how it changes things for you.
- Drink Green Tea
- Hang Out with a Friend
- Try Supplements like Stress Support Complex by Klaire Labs or Adrenal Enhance by Neurobiologix to reduce the negative effects of stress
- Avoid Procrastination
You are Unhappy/Depressed
It’s hard to simplify your life when you constantly feel down. If you are feeling unhappy or depressed, and it’s impacting your quality of life, do something about it.
- Disconnect – Technology is a blessing and a burden. When possible, turn off the TV, put your phone on silent, and ignore the news and social media. Chances are, you’ll feel better immediately.
- Get Outside – Fresh air and sunshine does wonders for your happiness. If you can’t make it outside, open a window. Even just a few minutes of fresh air will have a major impact on your mood.
- Talk to Someone – If you don’t have a therapist, find a friend or family member to talk to. Voicing your troubles feels much better than keeping them inside.
- Treat Depression – Beat the blues with natural supplements such as John’s Wort.
Value Your Time
Is a lack of time keeping you from doing the things you love? There is always a way to save time and simplify your life, sometimes you just have to be crafty. Try these tips:
- Say No – If you have a choice, say no. Even if you’ve previously agreed to do something or go somewhere. It’s okay to choose to spend your time on yourself.
- Get Up Early – Even if it’s just fifteen minutes, getting up earlier means you have more time for you.
- Schedule “Me” Time – If you live by your calendar, pencil yourself in.
Once you find ways to simplify your life, you’ll never stop looking. Why take the difficult road, when you can travel the path of least resistance? Make a choice to choose you from now on, and see what you can accomplish with this life. Good luck!