It’s common knowledge that a daily multivitamin can be very beneficial to your health. But, you might not be aware that not all multivitamins are the same. It’s important to do your research before purchasing a multivitamin, to make sure it’s of high quality and it contains the nutrients you are looking to supplement in your diet. Here’s a quick guide on how to find the multivitamin that is right for you.
What is a Multivitamin?
A multivitamin is meant to act as a supplement to a healthy diet by filling any nutritional gaps in your daily intake of crucial vitamins and minerals. They are available in a variety of different digestible forms, including pill tablets and capsules, chewable tablets and gummies, as well as powders and liquids. The method of digestion is simply a preference for the consumer.
Different Kinds of Multivitamins
There are all kinds of multivitamins to meet your specific needs. Generally, multivitamins are broken down into these categories:
- Children and Teens
Which Multivitamin is Right for Me?
It’s not always easy to choose a multivitamin, or even determine whether or not you actually need one. So, we’ve listed a few of our favorites that are all high quality and categorized by your specific needs.
Best Multivitamin Tablet
- Junior Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations – This is specially formulated for children and teens ages four and up.
- Eve Women’s Plus by Now Foods – These multivitamins are fortified with evening primrose, cranberry, green tea, horsetail silica, and CoQ10.
- Every Women’s One Daily Multi 55+ by New Chapter – This one is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women over 55.
- PreNatal Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations – This one provides support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women, and lactating women.
- ADAM Superior Men’s Multi Tablets – Complete supplemental nutrition for the average adult male with this multivitamin.
- O.N.E. Multivitamin by Pure Encapsulations – Try this universal multivitamin for men and women.
Best Gummy Multivitamin
- Mykind Organics Kids Multi Gummies by Garden of Life – This is a gummy for children over four.
- Multi-Vitamin Plus Hair Skin & Nails Support Gummies by Nutrition Now – You’ll find hair and nails benefits in this multivitamin.
- Men’s Gummy Vitamin by Nutrition Now – Two gummies provide adult males with everything they need in a multivitamin.
Best Multi Packs
- Women’s Pure Pack by Pure Encapsulations – These packets contain individual core nutrients, such as calcium, fish oil, and vitamin D.
- Men’s Pure Pack by Pure Encapsulations – These packets support men’s cardiovascular, macular, and prostate health.
Choosing the multivitamin that’s right for you is easy, as long as you know what to look for. See what a difference it can make for your daily nutritional needs, and let us know what changes you see in the comments below!