You may not realize it, but not all vitamins and supplements are created equal. It’s true, supplements can be very beneficial to your health, but you should be careful about which brands you choose to not only spend your money on, but trust your health to. One easy way to make sure the supplements you are buying are top-quality is to look for practitioner brands, and we’re going to tell you why.
What are Practitioner Brands?
By choosing practitioner brands, you are guaranteed to receive pharmaceutical grade supplements that have been scientifically formulated to meet or exceed the highest levels of manufacturing. They are also tested thoroughly by independent laboratories to ensure that they meet quality standards for:
- Efficiency of absorption
- Labeling Transparency
How to Choose Supplements
Anyone who’s walked through the supplement aisle at the grocery store or pharmacy knows that there is no shortage of choices when it comes to supplement options. So, how do you know if the supplements you are choosing are practitioner brands? Well, you can start with the brand, and the retailer. Here are some of the top brands we stand behind and will always recommend to our customers when searching for high quality supplements:
- Pure Encapsulations – This is one of the practitioner brands that is a good choice for those suffering from food sensitivities and allergies. Pure Encapsulations’ products are sourced from trusted suppliers and undergo significant testing by independent laboratories to ensure supreme quality. All of its products are free of common allergens such as wheat, peanuts, eggs, gluten, artificial sweeteners and more, so you can feel good about what you’re taking.
- Nordic Naturals – This brand leads the pack in supreme quality fish oils and fatty acids. It’s not easy to make something like cod liver oil taste good, but somehow Nordic Naturals makes it work. It also gets points by offering a wide variety of consumption options, including liquid formulas to mix with food, easy to swallow softgels, and even children’s gummies!
- Thorne Research – This is a well-rounded health and wellness company that has been offering high-quality formulations for over 35 years. You can trust that all of its products have undergone extensive research and testing to meet the company’s industry leading high standards.
- Klaire Labs – This is another one of our recommended practitioner brands for those suffering from food allergies and other sensitivities. All of Klaire Labs’ supplements are hypoallergenic, as well as gluten and dairy free. It is also an industry leader in supplemental blends, such as this potent probiotic blend that is particularly helpful for those who are being treated with antibiotics.
- Integrative Therapeutics – This brand prides itself on being one of the very few FDA-approved supplement manufacturers. It is also a certified organic processor. This brand is a great choice if you’re searching for supplements to help with conditions, such as anxiety, stress, sleeplessness and more. You can trust that you will always be in good hands with this practitioner brand.
So, choosing high-quality, purely sourced supplements isn’t that hard after all. You just need to find the right practitioner brands and choose what you need. Take a look at the supplements all of our practitioner brands have to offer and get started toward a healthier you!